Friday, March 26, 2010

Parenting-for the weekend only :)


This weekend we get the pleasure of babysitting/house sitting/dog sitting for one of the families I work for. Finally! Fern gets a taste of what I do every day...and we both get a taste of what it's going to be like when we decide to add a baby to the mix. Babies are hard stuff. I have to say though-Fern is going to be one awesome Daddy. So far, he's been very helpful with baby C and I really appreciate him taking his last free weekend to help me out. It'll be so sweet to see him lugging a baby around all the while holding a very fashionable diaper bag :) I can just see him...

Anyway, so far things are going good...baby C is fast asleep, house is NOT on fire, and dog is fed and happy. I'm on the computer and Fern is on the playstation. This is going to be a piece of cake ;)

Goodnight, bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment