Tuesday, January 19, 2010

We might be walking in the unknown, but we're walking with Jesus

Will Fern get into the police academy?
Will Ana be able to teach this year?

These are the questions that race through our minds & hearts. According to me the answer to these two questions is a BIG "who know's!"

Walking in the unknown is a scary & intimidating thing. But I take comfort and trust in what IS known. I know that God is always in control. I know that he knows exactly where we are. I know that he's never going to leave us or forsake us. I know that he will put everything in its place & he will make things beautiful. I know whether we have a little or alot, his grace is sufficient.

When the future is unknown & maybe even a bit scary, just hold onto the hand of Jesus. He will be your guide, comforter, & friend.

AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment