Friday, October 7, 2011

I used to be a creeper

Don't you love finding pictures of your adolescent self? I sure do. Especially when they are as lovely as the one I found in my grandmother's album. I also LOVE my creeper glasses! No wonder I was so popular in middle school :)

Anyway, I like to think I've grown into myself quite lovely. I got through my awkward "is that a boy or a girl?" and "tweezer happy (I use to tweeze my eyebrows SUPER thin)" stage with help from my friends and family. Thanks you guys! :)

But, no really...Thank God beauty is only skin deep. & I'm blessed to have had people in my life to teach me inner beauty is far more valuable than physical appearance.

Now, speaking of glasses...have you guys heard of warby parker? It's like the TOM'S for eyewear! I'm excited to try them out. I'm gonna order my 5 test glasses as soon as I'm home! Hopefully I can restrain myself from ordering creeper glasses...we all know how much I love them! You guys should look them up...buy a pair, give a pair.

Love you all! xoxo.
Annie

P.S. I changed the blog a little...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog! Just got around to reading some of the new stuff, I had been blog-lacking :) love you!

    ReplyDelete