1. waking up next to the hubster at 7:45 and not 6:30...that whole hour and 15 min really makes a difference.
2. D.J. and his award for being best in class. He's a 5 yr old genious.
3. Meeting new family members. Today I met my BIL's brother, his wife and baby boy. This is such a blessing for my BIL who hasn't seen his brother in years.
4. A really pretty day to spend at the park. YAY!
5. My rainbow's class. Everytime I ask them a question for some reason their first answer is always "JESUS!" Yes, kids. Jesus is always the answer.
6. Skype dates with a very beautiful girl. Ms. Sarah Fleming. She's also my life saver on Wednesday nights in Rainbow's!
7. Claudia. She's the Khloe Kardashian in my life. Maria. She's my Kimmy. I heart my sisters!
8. Free food. I love Creek Cafe at Church on Wednesday nights. This week I was the lucky winner of a free meal. Thank you, FC3!
9. The home stretch. 21 days and counting! I'm thinking about burning Fern's police academy uniforms. I loathe them.
10. a new living room set up. Got new curtains which make the room look bigger. I'm definitly working the feng shui in the living room.
It's the little things in life that remind me to be thankful and HAPPY.