Don't you hate it when you can't seem to turn off your mind?? There's nothing really bogging me down...I didn't drink coffee...I just can't stop thinking. Someone once told me if you can't go to sleep b/c you have too much on your mind, just write it down. So here it goes...
1. I would really like to run another Half. But that would require me to start running consistantly, again. Hmm. We'll see.
2. Can't wait to start teaching so then I can have a reason to go shopping for "work clothes"...first thing I'm doing is getting a LOFT card :)
3. The beach with my hubby. (I think about this often at night).
4. Returning a blouse & tights I bought from Anthro with my gift card and getting the perfume I originally wanted. I am the world's worst shopper. Which makes #2 sound pretty ridiculous.
5. Waking up to make Fern a yummy breakfast. I made my first pot of Pinto beans the other day. I'm a real MEXICAN woman, now. & running before work...brrrr, I'm getting chills just thinking about it!
Well, that's about it. See, nothing major...just can't stop thinking about stuff. Hopefully this works b/c 630 a.m. is not too long from now...