Thursday, December 31, 2009

In the year 2009

In the year 2009...

Fern and I started off the new year the best way possible...getting ENGAGED! It was such a beautiful time for us!



After 6 years of college, I finally graduated!!! It was a long, rough road...but thank God I made it :)

In February I ran a half marathon...one of the most challenging & exciting things I have ever done. Hope I get to do another one...hopefully with Fern by my side :)

After all the wedding showers and celebrations we finally got married!! August 21st was one of the greatest days of our lives!

We moved into our cozy little apartment & started our little family.

Fern started school and finished with good grades. Fern has decided to apply for the Collin COuntry Police Academy. We are praying that God will open the doors for him...

I started nannying for a sweet family from church. Maddy fills my day with so much joy with her cute little smile...and Mya just makes me laugh out loud!!

So many great things have happened this year and we are so thankful for all the blessings God has poured out on our lives. We pray for better things to come in the year 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment